For our office in Bonn, we are looking for a full time
in permanent employment
text2net attaches great importance to family-friendly and flexible working hours, short decision-making processes and a good working atmosphere. Our office is in a central location in Bonn with very convenient access to public transport (near the main train station / bus station). With us you can expect an exciting, responsible task in an international project environment and in a friendly team at an established service provider.
text2net is the specialist agency for content and data management with 30 employees. We have been advising and supporting our customers since 2004, from content maintenance to data structuring and text automation to CMS training.
This position includes the following tasks:
- You manage customer content with different content management systems and carry out CMS training for customers.
- This includes the creation and filling of pages, quality assurance according to our internal standards and the publication of web-based content of any kind.
- You prepare your work independently, coordinate and organize it and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- You work closely with your team with regular alignment sessions.
- No editorial work required!
Our offer to you:
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours.
- Transparent recording of working hours and time off in lieu.
- State-of-the-art cloud working environment. Remote work possible.
- Relocation assistance possible.
- Soft drinks and organic fruit for free.
- Job bike leasing and the opportunity to purchase a job ticket.
- A two-day summer event open to our employees’ families.
Your requirement profile:
- You have experience with different content management systems. Ideally with data management or text automation as well.
- You have basic knowledge of web analytics and CMS training, as well as HTML/XML and image processing.
- You have a high level of quality awareness, independence, decisiveness and organizational talent.
- You have strong communication skills and work in a structured manner.
- Your knowledge of German and English is very good.
- A university degree is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You are proficient in the MS Office package.
If we have raised your interest, we look forward to receiving your application documents by email, stating your salary expectations, at email@example.com. You are also welcome to call us; your contact person is Matthias Gülker: +49 (0)228 928 900 10.